Sponsor Bolt for the Blue 2018 and Gain Exposure for Your Business!
BECOME A SPONSOR! Download the Sponsor Form here.
There are three ways that you can support our event:
- Event Sponsorship: Make a monetary sponsorship and promote your business or organization through the website, t-shirt, brochure and other marketing materials
- Platinum ($1000+): Logo on website, large Logo on event tee & brochure, banner at event.
- Gold ($500) : Logo on Race website, medium logo on event tee & brochure, banner at event.
- Silver ($250): Logo on Race website, small logo on event tee & brochure, banner at event
- Bronze ($100): Logo on Race website & brochure
- Little Blue Spirit ($50): Name acknowledgement on website
- Silent Auction / Raffle: Donate items to our silent auction!
- Health Fair Participation: Teach and educate our participants with an interactive booth that include giveaways, activities, programs, demonstrations, screenings, etc.
More than 300 participants are expected to attend this year’s BOLT. With the help of sponsors like you, in the past BOLT has raised more than $6,000/year to support important PTA initiatives, such as Ligon’s Food Ark Program and Back Pack Buddies. With the goal of creating a healthy community through exercise and education, this year’s event will not only help families work up a sweat together it will also raise funds to support Ligon’s Back Pack Buddies Program (a partnership with the Interfaith Food Shuttle), providing much needed weekend food support to food-insecure Ligon students. The PTA will use the proceeds from this year’s race to support NEXT YEAR’S BackPack Buddies Program, allowing us to expand our support to additional students!
We are grateful for the many area businesses, organizations and families that sponsor this race. We could not succeed without the generous support of our families and business community! Sponsors’ names and logos are highly visible on race t-shirts, brochures and banners — students enjoy wearing the shirts on the day of the event, on field trips and around town. Having your logo on the shirt is sure to bring brand awareness and is a smart way you can advertise your business and support the school at the same time. It is a win-win situation!
We hope you will consider sponsoring the 2018 Bolt for the Blue! All donations are fully tax-deductible.
Sponsorship submissions are welcome and greatly appreciated at any time through race day, April 29. Please note, to be included on the event tee, sponsorship must be submitted by April 18, 2017. Contact: Leslie Howes at Leslieahowes@gmail.com or 919.749.4520 for more information.